June 12, 2009

DAY 99-100: MANY SONGS BURST FORTH



It is amazing how God reveals Himself. Spirit songs burst forth as I worshipped God. So far I managed to write down a few, some in tunes only, some with lyrics (incomplete and complete). Today I sang the new song “My utmost for His highest” again but in a different tune, much lighter and with full lyrics. I managed to write it down as I sang it a number of times. To clarify, I do not write the proper music scores. I write the tune in numerical symbols (numbers) (as I was taught to read the numbers in primary school).
After I wrote two songs in English I was led to sing a spirit song in a tune which is definitely oriental. So I put in Chinese words and they sounded well-fitted. As I did that in a car, I did not manage to write down that song. The following day, I sang another Chinese spirit song with lyrics as well. Again, I was in the car and did nt manage to record it down.
When I analyze the songs, I find that they are all worship songs about God. As I sang them I felt lifted up, peaceful and happy.
Today I interceded for the churches of this land. I asked the Holy Spirit to show me what to pray for. Then I began to sing. The song was all about asking the God’s glory to fall on this land, His living water to rain down, and the blood of the Lamb to flow and give life, healing and nourishing this land.
Last two nights before I slept I asked the Spirit inside to intercede for me as I slept. The first night the whole night I could sense the singing of two songs, both of which are about the blood Jesus has shed on the cross. The cleansing work has started! The second night I sensed the singing of another two songs, both about the Holy Spirit having come and like fire sweeping over the land.
I could not sing as I wish. Many times I tried to sing but managed to speak in tongue instead. Like wind I did not know its coming or going. But the songs are really nice and many I just cannot write down or interpret. I now realize a bit how David the psalmist had felt. As he sought God, he burst forth with many songs/psalms. What was his secret? One obvious clue is: he seeks God a lot of time.
AAA Jack

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7