April 15, 2016

progress to be made in hearing God

This is a pertinent issue for every Christian. Progress to be made to hear God. When I read through some of my old blogs I realize the length, breadth, height, and depth I have gone since then. My old blogs of walking by the Spirit reflected what I went through during a time of change, from not knowing God the Holy Spirit to discovering and encountering God in the Spirit. Those were days of wonders. When I read some of my blogs now I find that I have nothing much to say of my own experience except in the words of God. The words of God are my daily experience. My wonders. My signs. Do I still see visions? Do I still talk to God and receive His replies? Do I open the Bible and often see the exact words He uses to answer me? Do I still receive confirmations? Do I still see His words come to pass? Are my prayers still being answered and requests granted? Do I still pray in new tongues? Am I hearing God’s yes or no clearly? can I still have regular conversation with the Lord? Have I received more new light in understanding His words? The answer to all the aforementioned questions is “YES”. Then why am I not sharing them with my readers? Because now I know they are for me for a purpose. All I need to do is to listen and follow.
I would encourage you to ask the Lord too for His specific guidance. Read His words, pray in tongues, ask, and listen and/or read His words again for confirmation. Always wait for His replies. I have a sharing about speaking in tongues or praying in tongues. One recent day I was walking on the treadmill and broke out in tongues. I prayed for sometime and worshiped in the spirit, singing songs in tongues. Then I realized I was praying in a tongue which I had never heard or prayed or spoken before. It just appeared and came out from me. I knew it’s a new tongue. I continued to let it flow out like what Jesus said, “rivers of living water will flow from within them. ” (John 7:38-39) another occasion I was woken to pray in tongues for my nation. After I prayed I asked the Lord about my own near future direction and I asked for a vision. The vision came. I asked further what it meant and heard the Lord telling me what to do next and when it would take place. So I recorded for my future reference.

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7