June 10, 2009

DAY 98B: MY UTMOST FOR HIS HIGHEST



Reading what I have recorded lately, one cannot help but wonder how such a lot of unusual things could have happened to one ordinary person? Perhaps the person is just bragging or exaggerating. Perhaps the person is indeed a multi-talented or very knowledgeable person. Perhaps the person is a bit loose in the head etc. of course I would have thought of the person that way too if I were not the person involved here.
I have taken pain to record as best I could of each encounter with God. There are times when I could not remember the exact details but the gist is there. I am interested in learning new things but I am not that knowledgeable. I like creative things but I am not that creative. For example, I used to sketch a lot when very young but I have never developed beyond simple caricature. I can hum a song but I cannot read the proper music scores. I cannot compose music or write songs. My hearing is good but my visual is poor. I do not play any musical instrument. I like reading and listening to spoken words more than words sung. I am a rational sane person. In fact I have avoided spiritual matters until recently when I started this Biblical living quest.
As I have written before my goal in this quest is to know more about God and what His plan is for my life. I am prepared to live out my destiny. I am learning to live Biblically and be real spiritually.
I had not expected much when I first started this series of blogs three months ago. I was not aware of what I had let myself into. Someone may wonder why God had allowed an ordinary believer to experience such a lot within such a short time. I marvel too. If I have to give an explanation, I can only come to the conclusion that it is because I want to know more about God. God cannot be limited to one aspect or one talent. God is multi-talented. When I did something unusual like singing a spirit song and even writing the tune and lyrics, I knew that is just another one of His many ways of revealing Himself to me.
When I sang those songs in spirit and later in words, I was touched by them. This morning I could sing how much I adore God, really meaning what I said. How have I been changed? I believe it was during all those hours of waiting in God’s presence, seeking to know Him more.
I pray that by sharing my experience with you, I may encourage you to seek God too, my friend.
AAA Jack
June 10 2009

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7