September 4, 2010

God's Plumb Line

See any similarities?
  1. Isaiah 28:17
    I will test you with the measuring line of justice and the plumb line of righteousness.Since your refuge is made of lies,a hailstorm will knock it down.Since it is made of deception,a flood will sweep it away.
    Isaiah 28:16-18 (in Context) Isaiah 28 (Whole Chapter)
  2. Amos 7:7
    [ A Vision of a Plumb Line ] Then he showed me another vision. I saw the Lord standing beside a wall that had been built using a plumb line. He was using a plumb line to see if it was still straight.
    Amos 7:6-8 (in Context) Amos 7 (Whole Chapter)
  3. Amos 7:8
    And the Lord said to me, “Amos, what do you see?”I answered, “A plumb line.”And the Lord replied, “I will test my people with this plumb line. I will no longer ignore all their sins.
    Amos 7:7-9 (in Context) Amos 7 (Whole Chapter)
  4. Zechariah 4:10
    Do not despise these small beginnings, for the Lord rejoices to see the work begin, to see the plumb line in Zerubbabel’s hand.”(The seven lamps represent the eyes of the Lord that search all around the world.)
    Zechariah 4:9-11 (in Context) Zechariah 4 (Whole Chapter)

Quantcast
<![CDATA[//><!]]>
-->

No comments:

2024 not abandoned: a new spiritual journey

How may we hear God and understand Him more accurately? Last night while praying my heart purposed to start afresh the unfinished journey ov...