September 4, 2010

End Times Witnessing: Overcome hard times, tap into God and Live!

The intercessor/watchman speaker says, “On the Last Day, if you don’t know how to tap into God, you won’t survive.”
This statement has the greatest impact on the watchman during a recent conference.On this journey in the Holy Spirit, the more he walked the narrow path, and watch, the more he knew, every word said by the Lord is true and real. No flesh can survive. If your spirit man does not wake up soon you will perish like the rest. Now that hard times are here to stay, how does a Christian expect to withstand the even harder times ahead? No option except being part of the body of Christ, living by faith and by the Holy Spirit.
On the other hand, if you tap into the living God just as Yeshua (Jesus) said, be the branches of His vine, you will not only survive, you will live supernaturally and above the world-wide crumbling systems and structures made by mortal men.Your supplies of resources will never run dry. Your barns will be always full. You will be a blessing to many. You will be the head and not the tail. You will be the lender and not the borrower. Apart from Jesus you can do nothing. (John 15:5)
Men are created to live supernaturally. When men fell into sin in the Garden of Eden, men lost the sensitivity to the spiritual realm and its reality, and could only rely on brute strength (flesh: i.e. body and mind) to survive. But Jesus came and changed that limitation. He brought men back to the spiritual realm and its power to overcome the mortal man’s limitations (in flesh).
John 1:12-13 “But to all who believed Him and accepted Him, He gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn-not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.”
There are however two spiritual realms: that of God and that of the devil. Choose the Jesus Gate and you will enter the right spiritual realm through having the Holy Spirit in you. Only the Holy Spirit in you can point you to the truth of God and the truth of God can set you free.
Choose the Jesus Gate and you will enter into God’s rest. Only by abiding in Christ Jesus, you will have security in this life and the next, i.e. in eternity. Through the Holy Spirit, you can tap into God and live the super-abundant life Jesus has promised to His believers and followers. (John 10:10)
__________________________________
The following are relevant verses spoken by Jesus for His own people (Christians and Messianic Jews) to know and practice:
John 6:63 “The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.”
John 16:13 “When the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all truth. he will not speak on His own but will tell you what He has heard. He will tell you about the future. He will bring Me glory by telling you whatever He receives from Me.”
John 15:7-8 ” But if you remain in Me and My words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted When you produce much fruit, you are My true disciples. This bring great glory to My Father! “
John 14:21 “Those who accept My commandments and obey them are the ones who love Me. And because they love Me, My Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal Myself to each of them.
John 14:6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.”
John 14:12I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father. 13 You can ask for anything in my name, and I will do it, so that the Son can bring glory to the Father. 14 Yes, ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it!”
John 17:3 (Jesus’ prayer to the Father in heaven for His disciples and all believers) “And this is the way to eternal life-to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the One You sent to earth.” 17:11 “Holy Father, You have given Me Your name; now protect them by the power of Your name so that they will be united just as We are.”
John 17:17 Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. 18 Just as you sent me into the world, I am sending them into the world. 19 And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth.
20I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. 21 I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me.
22I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. 23 I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.”
There are such depths and reality in these words of the Lord. Read them over and over and ask the Holy Spirit to burn them in your hearts, my brethren. Be the supernatural man the Lord has designed us to be!
In His prayer to the Father, Jesus promised that He will continue to reveal the Father to us.Then Your love for Me will be in them, and I will be in them.” (John 17:26)
Clues and Keys for Christian End Times Survival:
1. Abide in Christ Yeshua (Jesus); let His Word abide in you.
2. Live supernaturally by the Spirit of Christ (the Holy Spirit)
3. Ask for supplies from heaven in the name of the Lord (Yeshua Christ)
4. Ask for revelations from the Holy Spirit.
5. Align with God through listening and obeying the Holy Spirit (in the Word of God)
6. Submit to and obey you Commander-in-Chief, the Holy Spirit.
__________________________________________

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7