October 17, 2015

What God declares

What does God want from His people? One word the watchman has received today is ‘DECLARE’. What God declares and what He expects His people (witnesses) to declare.
GOD DECLARES HIMSELF:
He has declared to His people the power of His works, In giving them the heritage of the nations.
I have declared and saved, I have proclaimed, And there was no foreign god among you; Therefore you are My witnesses,” Says the Lord, “that I am God.
Do not fear, nor be afraid; Have I not told you from that time, and declared it? You are My witnesses. Is there a God besides Me? Indeed there is no other Rock; I know not one.’”
Tell and bring forth your case; Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has declared this from ancient time? Who has told it from that time? Have not I, the Lord? And there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me.
I have declared the former things from the beginning; They went forth from My mouth, and I caused them to hear it. Suddenly I did them, and they came to pass.
Even from the beginning I have declared it to you; Before it came to pass I proclaimed it to you, Lest you should say, ‘My idol has done them, And my carved image and my molded image Have commanded them.’
This people I have formed for Myself; They shall declare My praise.
He declares His word to Jacob, His statutes and His judgments to Israel.
GOD’S WITNESSES DECLARE GOD:
And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. And he declared to them how he had seen the Lord on the road, and that He had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus.
Simon has declared how God at the first visited the Gentiles to take out of them a people for His name.
For the Scripture says to the Pharaoh, “For this very purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.”
Now when the woman saw that she was not hidden, she came trembling; and falling down before Him, she declared to Him in the presence of all the people the reason she had touched Him and how she was healed immediately.
No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him.
And I have declared to them Your name, and will declare it, that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
Sing praises to the Lord, who dwells in Zion! Declare His deeds among the people.
I will declare Your name to My brethren; In the midst of the assembly I will praise You.
Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works Which You have done; And Your thoughts toward us Cannot be recounted to You in order; If I would declare and speak of them, They are more than can be numbered.
I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart; I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation; I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth From the great assembly.
Come and hear, all you who fear God, And I will declare what He has done for my soul.
I shall not die, but live, And declare the works of the Lord.
GOD’S WITNESSES DECLARE GOD’S WORDS:
I stood between the Lord and you at that time, to declare to you the word of the Lord; for you were afraid because of the fire, and you did not go up the mountain. He said:
I will declare the decree: The Lord has said to Me, ‘You are My Son, Today I have begotten You.
“Behold! My Servant whom I have chosen, My Beloved in whom My soul is well pleased! I will put My Spirit upon Him, And He will declare justice to the Gentiles.
He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
For I have not shunned to declare to you the whole counsel of God.
but declared first to those in Damascus and in Jerusalem, and throughout all the region of Judea, and then to the Gentiles, that they should repent, turn to God, and do works befitting repentance.

No comments:

2024 not abandoned: a new spiritual journey

How may we hear God and understand Him more accurately? Last night while praying my heart purposed to start afresh the unfinished journey ov...