October 17, 2015

Jesus said: Who are the overcomers?

Who are the overcomers? We read what the Bible says.
Psalm 112:5-7 New King James Version (NKJV) He will never be shaken because his heart is steadfast and trusts in God

A good man deals graciously and lends;
He will guide his affairs with discretion.
Surely he will never be shaken;
The righteous will be in everlasting remembrance.
He will not be afraid of evil tidings;
His heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Psalm 119:133 God’s words overcome evil.
Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark 9:23-24 Turn to Jesus and you will overcome your unbelief
Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” The father instantly cried out, “I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus told His disciples He has overcome the world (ruled by Satan)
I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows. But take heart, because I have overcome the world.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jesus’ disciples overcame too! So can Jesus’ followers today -those who keep God’s commands and hold fast their testimony about Jesus. (Revelation 12:17)
Revelation 12:11 end time overcomers against “the great dragon, the serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world” (Revelation 12:9)
“And thy overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony, and thy did not love their lives to the death.”
James 4:7
Therefor submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7