August 11, 2010

End Times Witnessing: He sent His voice and the Earth melted

 The watchman heard "The Voice of the Lord":
# Psalm 18:6 In my distress I called upon the LORD,And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.
# Psalm 18:13 The LORD thundered from heaven, And the Most High uttered His voice, Hailstones and coals of fire.
# Psalm 29:3 The voice of the LORD is over the waters; The God of glory thunders; The LORD is over many waters.
# Psalm 29:4 The voice of the LORD is powerful;The voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
# Psalm 29:5 The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars,Yes, the LORD splinters the cedars of Lebanon.
# Psalm 29:7 The voice of the LORD divides the flames of fire.
# Psalm 29:8 The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness;The LORD shakes the Wilderness of Kadesh.
# Psalm 29:9 The voice of the LORD makes the deer give birth,And strips the forests bare; And in His temple everyone says, “Glory!”
# Psalm 46:6 The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved; He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
# Psalm 66:19 But certainly God has heard me; He has attended to the voice of my prayer.
# Psalm 68:33 To Him who rides on the heaven of heavens, which were of old! Indeed, He sends out His voice, a mighty voice.
# Psalm 77:1 [ To the Chief Musician. To Jeduthun. A Psalm of Asaph. ] I cried out to God with my voice—To God with my voice; And He gave ear to me. Psalm 77:18 The voice of Your thunder was in the whirlwind;The lightnings lit up the world; The earth trembled and shook.
# Psalm 95:7 For He is our God,And we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His voice:
# Psalm 103:20 Bless the LORD, you His angels,Who excel in strength, who do His word, Heeding the voice of His word.
# Psalm 104:7 At Your rebuke they fled; At the voice of Your thunder they hastened away.

No comments:

2024 not abandoned: a new spiritual journey

How may we hear God and understand Him more accurately? Last night while praying my heart purposed to start afresh the unfinished journey ov...