December 8, 2017

Lord, please give us success!

God gives us all things with Jesus freely!
Romans 8:32 “He who did not spare His own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things?”
Psalm 44:7 You are the One who gives us victory over enemies;
84:11 For the Lord God is our sun and our shield. he gives us grace and glory.
89:18 Yes, our protection comes from the Lord.
90:15 Give us gladness in proportion to our former misery! Replace the evil years with good.
118:25 Please, Lord, please save us. Please, Lord, please give us success.
118:21 I thank you for answering my prayer, and give me victory!
118:14 The Lord is my strength and my song; He has given me victory.
127:2 The Lord gives rest to His loved ones.
33:10 The Lord frustrates the plans of the nations and thwarts all their schemes.
33:11 But the Lord’s plans stand firm forever; His intentions can never be shaken.
AMEN. IN JESUS NAME.

No comments:

2024 not abandoned: a new spiritual journey

How may we hear God and understand Him more accurately? Last night while praying my heart purposed to start afresh the unfinished journey ov...