April 4, 2014

more invincible weapon: more praise !

Praise is truly the weapon for today. When we praise God, we are raised to His presence. He is worthy of all praises. The book of psalms is full of praises. When kings and priests and the congregations (the people of God) praised God as recorded in the history of Israel, their enemies dreaded, were confused, self=destructed, and whatever who were not destroyed fled..
This is the power of God’s presence. His glory. His holiness. His God-ship. All these come upon us as we praise. The power of praise can be experienced even by worshiping together in one accord, joined to the Lord, one Spirit with Him!
Let us worship with the following church online.
(My testimony: I do this very often on the internet and I have experienced the power and anointing of God. Just as the following song declares: God is my Savior, my Healer, my Deliverer!)
God’s Word Demands A Harvest – Pastor Sandra Kennedy
March 23, 2014
song: “Every Praise”
Every praise is to our God. Every word of worship with one accord Every praise every praise is to our God. Sing hallelujah to our God
Glory hallelujah is due our God Every praise every praise is to our God.
God my Savior
God my Healer
God my Deliverer
Yes He is, yes He is
Yes He is, yes He is [repeat]
Every praise is to our God. Every word of worship with one accord
Every praise every praise [repeat] Is to our God 

No comments:

2024 not abandoned: a new spiritual journey

How may we hear God and understand Him more accurately? Last night while praying my heart purposed to start afresh the unfinished journey ov...