August 25, 2012

GOD’S SPOKEN WORD IN THE SPIRIT -THE END TIMES WORD-SWORD 3

WRONG USE OF TONGUE BRING DESTRUCTION
Joshua 6:10 Now Joshua had commanded the people, saying, “You shall not shout or make any noise with your voice, nor shall a word proceed out of your mouth, until the day I say to you, ‘Shout!’ Then you shall shout.”
Isaiah 3:8 For Jerusalem stumbled, And Judah is fallen, Because their tongue and their doings Are against the LORD, To provoke the eyes of His glory.
Romans 3:13 “Their throat is an open tomb; With their tongues they have practiced deceit”; “The poison of asps is under their lips”;
Psalm 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; Their inward part is destruction; Their throat is an open tomb; They flatter with their tongue.
Psalm 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and oppression; Under his tongue is trouble and iniquity.
Psalm 12:3 May the LORD cut off all flattering lips, And the tongue that speaks proud things,
Psalm 12:4 Who have said, “With our tongue we will prevail; Our lips are our own; Who is lord over us?”
Psalm 15:3 He who does not backbite with his tongue, Nor does evil to his neighbor, Nor does he take up a reproach against his friend;
Psalm 31:20 You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence From the plots of man; You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion From the strife of tongues.
Psalm 34:13 Keep your tongue from evil, And your lips from speaking deceit.

Psalm 39:1 [ Prayer for Wisdom and Forgiveness ] I said, “I will guard my ways, Lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, While the wicked are before me.”
Psalm 50:19 You give your mouth to evil, And your tongue frames deceit.
Psalm 52:2 Your tongue devises destruction, Like a sharp razor, working deceitfully.
Psalm 52:4 You love all devouring words, You deceitful tongue.
Psalm 55:9 Destroy, O Lord, and divide their tongues, For I have seen violence and strife in the city.
Psalm 57:4 My soul is among lions; I lie among the sons of men Who are set on fire, Whose teeth are spears and arrows, And their tongue a sharp sword.
Psalm 64:3 Who sharpen their tongue like a sword, And bend their bows to shoot their arrowsbitter words,
Psalm 73:9 They set their mouth against the heavens, And their tongue walks through the earth.
Psalm 78:36 Nevertheless they flattered Him with their mouth, And they lied to Him with their tongue;

(Watchman’s notes: how foolish man can be, thinking that they can flatter God and lie to God!)
Psalm 64:8 So He will make them stumble over their own tongue; All who see them shall flee away.
_____________________________
Psalm 109:2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful Have opened against me; They have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
Psalm 120:2 Deliver my soul, O LORD, from lying lips And from a deceitful tongue.
Psalm 120:3 What shall be given to you, Or what shall be done to you, You false tongue?
Psalm 140:3 They sharpen their tongues like a serpent; The poison of asps is under their lips. Selah
Proverbs 6:17 A proud look, A lying tongue, Hands that shed innocent blood,
Proverbs 6:24 To keep you from the evil woman, From the flattering tongue of a seductress.

Proverbs 17:4 An evildoer gives heed to false lips; A liar listens eagerly to a spiteful tongue.
Proverbs 17:20 He who has a deceitful heart finds no good, And he who has a perverse tongue falls into evil.
Proverbs 21:6 Getting treasures by a lying tongue Is the fleeting fantasy of those who seek death.
Proverbs 25:23 The north wind brings forth rain, And a backbiting tongue an angry countenance.

Proverbs 26:28 A lying tongue hates those who are crushed by it, And a flattering mouth works ruin.
RIGHT USE OF TONGUE
Ephesians 4:29 Let no corrupt word proceed out of your mouth,but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.
Psalm 119:43 And take not the word of truth utterly out of my mouth, For I have hoped in Your ordinances.
Proverbs 15:23 A man has joy by the answer of his mouth, And a word spoken in due season, how good it is!

Psalm 119:172 My tongue shall speak of Your word, For all Your commandments are righteousness.
Psalm 39:3 My heart was hot within me; While I was musing, the fire burned. Then I spoke with my tongue:
Psalm 45:1 [ The Glories of the Messiah and His Bride ] To the Chief Musician. Set to “The Lilies.” A Contemplation of the sons of Korah. A Song of Love. My heart is overflowing with a good theme; I recite my composition concerning the King; My tongue is the pen of a ready writer.

Psalm 35:28 And my tongue shall speak of Your righteousness And of Your praise all the day long.
Psalm 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaks wisdom, And his tongue talks of justice.
Psalm 51:14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God, The God of my salvation, And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.

Psalm 66:17 I cried to Him with my mouth, And He was extolled with my tongue.
Psalm 71:24 My tongue also shall talk of Your righteousness all the day long; For they are confounded, For they are brought to shame Who seek my hurt.
Psalm 126:2 Then our mouth was filled with laughter, And our tongue with singing. Then they said among the nations, “The LORD has done great things for them.”
Psalm 139:4 For there is not a word on my tongue, But behold, O LORD, You know it altogether.

Proverbs 21:23 Whoever guards his mouth and tongue Keeps his soul from troubles.
Proverbs 16:1 The preparations of the heart belong to man, But the answer of the tongue is from the LORD.
Proverbs 25:15 By long forbearance a ruler is persuaded, And a gentle tongue breaks a bone.
Proverbs 31:26 She opens her mouth with wisdom, And on her tongue is the law of kindness.
Song of Solomon 4:11 Your lips, O my spouse, Drip as the honeycomb; Honey and milk are under your tongue; And the fragrance of your garments Is like the fragrance of Lebanon.

TWO TYPES OF TONGUE BRING FORTH GOOD AND EVIL
Proverbs 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit.
Proverbs 10:20 The tongue of the righteous is choice silver; The heart of the wicked is worth little.
Proverbs 10:31 The mouth of the righteous brings forth wisdom, But the perverse tongue will be cut out.
Proverbs 12:18 There is one who speaks like the piercings of a sword, But the tongue of the wise promotes health.
Proverbs 12:19 The truthful lip shall be established forever, But a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Proverbs 15:2 The tongue of the wise uses knowledge rightly, But the mouth of fools pours forth foolishness.
Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life, But perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Proverbs 28:23 He who rebukes a man will find more favor afterward Than he who flatters with the tongue.
HELL FIRE!
James 1:26 If anyone among you thinks he is religious, and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this one’s religion is useless.
James 3:1 [ The Untamable Tongue ] My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
James 3:5 Even so the tongue is a little member and boasts great things. See how great a forest a little fire kindles!
James 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity. The tongue is so set among our members that it defiles the whole body, and sets on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire by hell.
James 3:8 But no man can tame the tongue. It is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison.

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7