August 13, 2010

End Times Witnessing: How to pray according to God’s will?

The Watchman heard,
Watch how you intercede! Do you not know that I will do this for My own name’s sake? “
O watchmen, call for the Lord’s name to be honored. Give glory to Him alone! Learn from the men of faith how to pray!

  1. Exodus 9:16
    But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show My power in you, and that My name may be declared in all the earth.
  2. Exodus 20:24
    An altar of earth you shall make for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record My name I will come to you, and I will bless you.
  3. Numbers 6:27
    “So they shall put My name on the children of Israel, and I will bless them.”
  4. 2 Samuel 7:13
    He shall build a house for My name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.
  5. 1 Kings 8:18
    But the LORD said to my father David, ‘Whereas it was in your heart to build a temple for My name, you did well that it was in your heart.
  6. 1 Kings 9:3
    And the LORD said to him: “I have heard your prayer and your supplication that you have made before Me; I have consecrated this house which you have built to put My name there forever, and My eyes and My heart will be there perpetually.
  7. 2 Kings 21:4
    He also built altars in the house of the LORD, of which the LORD had said, “In Jerusalem I will put My name.”
  8. Psalm 25:11
    For Your name’s sake, O LORD, Pardon my iniquity, for it is great.
  9. Psalm 31:3
    For You are my rock and my fortress;Therefore, for Your name’s sake, Lead me and guide me.
  10. Psalm 79:9
    Help us, O God of our salvation,For the glory of Your name; And deliver us, and provide atonement for our sins, For Your name’s sake!
  11. Psalm 89:24
    “But My faithfulness and My mercy shall be with him, And in My name his horn shall be exalted.
  12. Psalm 91:14
    “Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him;I will set him on high, because he has known My name.
  13. Psalm 109:21
    But You, O GOD the Lord,Deal with me for Your name’s sake; Because Your mercy is good, deliver me.
  14. Psalm 143:11
    Revive me, O LORD, for Your name’s sake!For Your righteousness’ sake bring my soul out of trouble.
  15. 2 Samuel 7:21
    For Your word’s sake, and according to Your own heart, You have done all these great things, to make Your servant know them.
  16. 2 Kings 20:6
    And I will add to your days fifteen years. I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria; and I will defend this city for My own sake, and for the sake of My servant David.”’”
  17. 1 Chronicles 17:19
    O LORD, for Your servant’s sake, and according to Your own heart, You have done all this greatness, in making known all these great things.
  18. Nehemiah 1:9
    but if you return to Me, and keep My commandments and do them, though some of you were cast out to the farthest part of the heavens, yet I will gather them from there, and bring them to the place which I have chosen as a dwelling for My name.’
  19. Isaiah 42:8
    I am the LORD, that is My name; And My glory I will not give to another, Nor My praise to carved images.
  20. Isaiah 43:7
    Everyone who is called by My name, Whom I have created for My glory; I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”
  21. Isaiah 48:11
    For My own sake, for My own sake, I will do it;For how should My name be profaned? And I will not give My glory to another.
  22. Isaiah 43:25
    “ I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions for My own sake; And I will not remember your sins.
  23. Isaiah 45:4
    For Jacob My servant’s sake, And Israel My elect, I have even called you by your name; I have named you, though you have not known Me.
  24. Isaiah 66:5
    [ The LORD Vindicates Zion ] Hear the word of the LORD, You who tremble at His word: “ Your brethren who hated you, Who cast you out for My name’s sake, said, ‘ Let the LORD be glorified, That we may see your joy.’ But they shall be ashamed.”
  25. Ezekiel 36:32
    Not for your sake do I do this,” says the Lord GOD, “let it be known to you. Be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel!”
  26. Daniel 9:17
    “O our God, hear Your servant’s prayer! Listen as I plead. For Your own sake, Lord, smile again on Your desolate sanctuary.
  27. Daniel 9:19
    O Lord, hear! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, listen and act! Do not delay for Your own sake, my God, for Your city and Your people are called by Your name.”
  28. Jeremiah 14:7
    O LORD, though our iniquities testify against us, Do it for Your name’s sake; For our backslidings are many, We have sinned against You.
  29. Jeremiah 14:21
    For the sake of your reputation, Lord, do not abandon us.Do not disgrace your own glorious throne.Please remember us,and do not break your covenant with us.
  30. Zechariah 13:9
    I will bring the one-third through the fire, Will refine them as silver is refined, And test them as gold is tested. They will call on My name, And I will answer them. I will say, ‘This is My people’; And each one will say, ‘The LORD is my God.’”
  31. Malachi 1:11
    For from the rising of the sun, even to its going down, My name shall be great among the Gentiles; In every place incense shall be offered to My name, And a pure offering; For My name shall be great among the nations,” Says the LORD of hosts.
  32. Malachi4:2 “But for you who fear My name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing in his wings.[a] And you will go free, leaping with joy like calves let out to pasture.

No comments:

Rejoice with old hymns: He lives!

Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian lift up your voice and sing Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ, the King The Hope of all who seek Him, the He...