July 20, 2009

CHAPTER TWELEVE: HEALING A BALD LAMB



Jack continued to progress spiritually under the tutorship of the Holy Spirit. This was the beginning of his faith to the God who heals. “I am the Lord who heals you.” He continued to read Psalms (chapters 58-67) and interceded for the nation. God was revealing more and more of Himself and His mighty power as Jack sought after Him.

Hearing from God – healing a lamb

Today my back was hurting badly (old injury) and I saw and experienced the following:

1. Jesus held an apple in His left hand.

2. In His right hand He carried a lamb (indeterminable age) which was bold (without any wool), dirty with mud all over, and wounded. He touched the lamb and appeared to be mending or binding the wounds and broken parts (leg? Body? I could not see clearly the parts).

I was kneeling when I saw this so I took out an exercise mat and bowed down. Then I felt I needed to lie down with my face down (as the sick did in the Prayers House). I lied there for sometime, not feeling anything physically. I continued to focus on seeing Jesus.

3. Then I saw Jesus released the lamb and it became a white fluffy, healthy and lively little lamb. It hopped onto green pasture on a hillside and ran off joyously!
I recalled to my mind that Jesus is the great Shepherd. He is the Healer too!
So I gave thanks to Him and got up. My backache has subsided.

AAA Jack
2009-03-11

No comments:

17岁了!这基督徒网站再回顾和鼓励展望与你继续前行!

我们7年前的约定有实现吗?中文世界的视野和属天的恩典视野有进展吗?我们的读者会注意到近5年来的刊登博文和多媒体资料的确包括了恩典信息和全备福音救赎和医治的教导,当中许多是翻译和导读,线上直播,医治培训,门徒训练,各资深牧者、传道、讲员,和圣经教师的教导,我们也连接了以下属天医治事...