June 23, 2009

Hear what Jesus says about your new life




Hear what Jesus says about your new life in Christ


Luke 18:29-30 (New Living Translation)

“Yes,” Jesus replied, “and I assure you that everyone who has given up house or wife or brothers or parents or children, for the sake of the Kingdom of God, will be repaid many times over in this life, and will have eternal life in the world to come.”

Luke 21:19

“By standing firm, you will win your souls.”

Luke 21:34-36

“Watch out! Don’t let your hearts be dulled by carousing and drunkenness, and by the worries of this life. Don’t let that day catch you unaware, like a trap. For that day will come upon everyone living on the earth. Keep alert at all times. And pray that you might be strong enough to escape these coming horrors and stand before the Son of Man.”


John 6:63

“The Spirit alone gives eternal life. Human effort accomplishes nothing. And the very words I have spoken to you are spirit and life.”

8:47 “Anyone who belongs to God listens gladly to the words of God. But you don’t listen because you don’t belong to God.”


John 10:9-10

“Yes, I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures. The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.”


John 12:26

Anyone who wants to be my disciple must follow me, because my servants must be where I am. And the Father will honor anyone who serves me.

John 12:46


I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the dark.


John 14:16

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Advocate, who will never leave you.”


John 14:21

“Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”


John 14:26

“But when the Father sends the Advocate as my representative—that is, the Holy Spirit—he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.”


John 15:3

“You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you.”


John 15:7

“But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!”


John 15:10

“When you obey my commandments, you remain in my love, just as I obey my Father’s commandments and remain in his love.”


John 16:13

“When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all truth. He will not speak on his own but will tell you what he has heard. He will tell you about the future.”


John 17:2-3

Jesus prayed to the Father, “For you have given Him authority over everyone. He gives eternal life to each one you have given Him. And this is the way to have eternal life—to know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, the One you sent to earth.”


John 17:16-17

“They do not belong to this world any more than I do. Make them holy by Your truth; teach them Your word, which is truth.”


New Living Translation (NLT)

No comments:

Biblical worldview: how to reconcile?

 What happens when my generation is gone?  https://wp.me/pzRwB-9w7